Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Will you be able to love me like how my Abah did?


He is always there for me.
He will never fail to alert me.
He is a friendly chap (joker at times).
He is the only one who carries me when I fall (imagine my size).
He will ensure that every needs will be enough for the family.
He will never forget his duty towards Allah.
He respect the elderly.
He never forget his responsibilities to his late parents & siblings.
He love his wife no matter in what mood she is.
He love his children no matter how cranky or rebellious they are.
He never give up.
He will always stand for his right.
He loves to eat.
He loves to see his family enjoying their meal.
He always send me to work.
He always pick me up from school.
He takes good care of my beloved baby (verna).



So, my question is... will you be able to shower me with all the love and sacrifices like what my Abah did?

hmmmmmmmmmm....


I love you, my one and only, Abah. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment