Monday, February 14, 2011

family comes first

family
I just feel that there's a need to blog about family. I can't find any reason. I have never blog much about them. But come to think of it, I feel blessed to have each and everyone of them near me all the time. Yes, there's a quote saying when in times of test, family comes the best. I strongly belief that. But that does not mean I'm in a bad mood right now. I just.... ahhh.. its something that is unexplainable.


We grow up together. We see each other everyday. We fight all the time. We hate seeing each other. But at the back of our mind, we know that we have the blood ties. Nothing can be done to break the relation.


Well, nothing much that I could say, other than Syukur Alhamdulillah. May Allah bring us closer to one another all the time.


Thanks Mak.
Thanks Abah.
Thanks Aak.
Thanks Along.

No comments:

Post a Comment