Monday, March 1, 2010

system down


yo! wats up everyone...?
hahaha *macam paham*


why system down? its basically not really a 'system' but more to myself... yes! my body system is down..!! been having muscle cramps, joint pain...... arghhhhh!! i know the main reason.. LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!! have not been getting my usual 8 hours of sleep every nite now, 4 hours is good enough for me these few days.. one assignment after another, just completed one earlier and there's another one coming in, this time round its the End-of-Course Assessment, more heavier %, need to put in more effort....!


i've been slacking, but i still put it my best performance at work, even though sometimes i just feel like putting my head on the table to take a short nap... unfortunately, this can't be happening here.. at the new environment, its more open, everyone will be staring at my desk if i were to do that, even though on my lunch break... haiz... endure, endure, endure.. as what i've post on my facebook, i really need a motivation............ frens, families, where are you guys??????????????


have not been watching a proper tv show lately, didn't get to watch any dvds either, didn't get the chance to go to jb, didn't get to hangout with my 'lepak kakis', its been a long time since we last played bowling, karaoke-ing, watching movies and lots more!! i've been missing out a lot!!! arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


endure fiza, endure, endure, endure, endure..................................ENDURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


too much complaining on this post.. haiz not too good either.. *sigh

enough of complaining, now i feel a lil relief... i need to get a proper shower now, have a sip of a hot drink then off to sleep... tata!


PS: for the past few days i've been receiving regular readers on this blog, a point of note to him/her, thank you for taking your time off to read my blog, its a pleasure! keep in contact ya! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment