Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sad? -no, its dissapointed

hmmm... it has been quite a while ever since i've blog, 2-3 weeks maybe?
have been posting a number of lyrics recently, most of it is somehow related to my feelings.. hmmm


last Saturday....
a little act of kindness goes down the drain...
(i won't disclose much of what actually happen)


he says, 'u followed ur heart's desires..'
i say, 'u are not sensitive enough..'

he says, 'even my parents won't disturb me..'
i say, 'i just need a minute or two..'


hmmmmmpphhh.........~~~~
-.-"


i STOP and THINK..
i sat on my car at the seletar dam alone, for a few hours.. that i almost fall asleep..
went i got back home, alone in my room, then only the tears start to flow..
i'm sad..


it has been a long time since i cried that way..
i will only cried the same way when i'm truly sad.
i think i am, my heart says so, thats the reason why i cried.
its not me who is crying, its my heart.. and its harder for me to end it.
but Alhamdulillah, i'm fortunate to have Allah by my side..
the prayers to Him, eliminate the miseries away.. syukur Alhamdulillah..


its just not me lah.. i'm not angry, but i'm just disappointed.
"pernahkah kau merasa... hatimu hampa??"


haiz.... he says just let the nature take its cause; its the time for someone to learn the positive and negative points of the other..


i'm hurt.
and only a short apology will be able to rectify these feelings.. =(



PS: thanks to fadbiol and the others who had comfort me, i feel much better..

No comments:

Post a Comment