Saturday, December 19, 2009

updates~

it has been a week since i've last updated my blog, so here goes another long list ;)


i've done so much reflection nowadays... worried? yeah.. very! i'm still blurred with what's going on. i wouldn't want to move on without a proper route... i'm scared, yes i am! so please.... guide me thru..


for the pass few weeks, i feel like a part time counselor, had a gal-to-gal talk with two of my dear galfrens, gave them some advice hehehe... gonna share one of it here but i won't publish her real name.. coz i have to protect her privacy..
marie (not her real name), a close fren of mine, is still missing and loving him.. i can sense it from her face that she is still sad.. and disappointed. yup! her sisters even told me that she cried most of the time after her prayers.. i really hope things are gonna be better for her..
gal.. i understand the pain that u're going thru.. but nevertheless if it is fated that the two of you will be together, it will my dear. u have to be strong to face him and tell him the truth... remember? opportunity comes only once~
best of luck, galfren!


oh ya! i've just received my exams result, Alhamdulillah.. there's something to smile about :) but there's a lil thing that make me sad... but hey.. think on the bright side.. i'm happy with the results, and my GPA do increase this time round. Alhamdulillah, syukur atas kenikmatan yang diberiNya... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment