Wednesday, December 9, 2009

on leave

yeahh..!! i'm on leave for these 2 weeks, started off my leave (saturday) by hanging out at Marina Barrage with my dearest cousins.. he's unable to join us coz of some personal matter.. hehe its ok, i don't mind, dun need to feel guilty k.. i understand u.. we played the newly bought "Taboo Game", was very fun to the max!! love this game, started to love this game when i played with the persis gang on our trip at port dickson... and now i have this game on my own (shared the budget with fadBioL), anyone wanna Taboo????? =)

on sunday had a short asatizah meeting cum lunch retreat at fish & chicks (sembawang), had pasta... i luv pasta.. hahah the food there is very affordable, for a 7 pax lunch, it cost less than $100... and we had a heavy lunch i could say.. =)

on monday i went to persis again, suppose to help out with the qira'ah bengkel, but i'm too lazy to wake up in the morning so i texted fir saying that i cant make it in the morning hahahha.. went there in the noon, did some finance clean up.. next me, hidayah n huda went to the new library at northpoint... they were browsing for some malay novels... but me? i browsed comics! hehehe, then we went to our favorite place... your guess? the arcade!! haha.. played some games.. we had fun!! after that all of them headed home.. but i continue my journey to causeway point! met zaki (my cousin) for dinner at banquet... and i bought myself a new shoe! scholl brand, been eyeing on that shoe for quite some time... and walaaaa, we then headed home around 9pm, went home quite early coz we wanna watch the new episode of "Projek Cerpen".

on tuesday, i went out with nurul (another cousin of mine, paternal cousin) n her sister. we watched the 2012 movie. quite late i know.. haha.. but thats the only movie that all of us can watch at that moment, most of the movie are either nc16 or m18... the movie was ok, lots of action.. but the ending was quite boring, they say there are boarding on a space ship, but why aren't the ship going to the space and meet with the alien instead? hehehe... after that we had a late lunch, then both of them went off, i continue my journey around causeway point again! haha, and this time round... i bought myself a new dvd player!! yeeeehhhaaa!!

and now while typing, i'm having a movie marathon with my new dvd player... i love my new room!!! up next will get a new battery for my microphone, then i can karaoke at my own room with the blast speakers..... wooohoooo!! =)

enjoying my holidays......... more activities coming right up, bz bz bz... yeah!

missing him... hope he's doing well, take care my dear fren, don't be stress with your road tax k... cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment