Sunday, June 3, 2012

i am scared

journey of my life seems to be on a rock nowadays... i am not sure what has Allah planned for me... haiz.. it seems too hard for me to handle it right now.. whenever i am too stressed up, i will go for a walk, a long walk - i did a 5-km walk in the evening earlier.. i can't seem to be able to cope up, seeing people around me.. i feel like giving up in life.. but i know that is not the right thing to do. i failed in a lots of things, but i know the only failure is when i am unable to lift myself up after every failure. so far alhamdulillah, i am still able to lift up, but for how much longer can i hold on to this? masyaAllah... families and friends have never stop praying for me, i am very fortunate to still have them with me all the time even through these failures... haiz... too much sighing is not a good sign.


i've been doing too much thinking these few days, lots of things has happen, major decision has been made... of course i won't share it here... it is too personal, i am truly disappointed with what was said and decided, but life has to move on... a way of moving on is to leave everything behind. all sweet and bad memories will be kept no matter how far you feel like throwing it away, but stop being an egoist - it will still be part of you forever...


ps: but hey... seriously.. how can you love me forever even when you don't want to be with me?
pps: dengan redha, saya akan mengundurkan diri buat selama-lamanya....

No comments:

Post a Comment