Friday, April 9, 2010

2 good news to start my weekend

This morning, he announced the arrival of his new nephew (*new blood to his family)..
His first nephew, Hadi now da ada geng lah.. good for him
Congratulations, uncle M! hahaha
Uncle dah naik pangkat, 2 calit... (2 nephews) Corporal seh hehehhee
so happy for you... and most importantly for ur elder sister.. =)


The next one is.... my little brother, Ishaq!! (little ke?)
Oklah since he's little than me, by age I mean.. haha
He got a job interview!!!! So happy for him too!
Really hope he manage to secure a job right after his ORD this coming May.
I really like his attitude... he thinks far.. hopefully he won't disappoint the family.. just like uhhh... ***********
k bro.. remember the advise that we have been given you all these while..
insyaAllah you'll be able to succeed! amin..

lurp lurp, from your one and only sista~ =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment