Wednesday, January 6, 2010

my insomnia is back

i'm still awake at this hour.... haiz~ later at work i will feel very sleepy and tired.. what to do, i just cant get myself to sleep, had taken an hour nap earlier.. dooze off after watching My First Class 2.

school at cvps started last monday.. a new experience for me. i get to see kiasu parents hahaha, i wont blame them for what they did, if it were to happen to me one day, i think i will be more kiasu than them haha! parents crowding the school gate, the canteen... waiting to catch their child's first primary school experience... cool huh? ;) some even brought their dslr camera along.. woohoo

my IT lessons has not started yet for this year, i will start off with the P1 & P4 first, as per planned.. maybe will start it by 2nd or 3rd week of the semester, giving ample time for the form teachers to settle their classes first. i'm leaving the school end of this month, very sad indeed, i've told some of the students, they feel sad too :(

hopefully the school manage to get a replacement for me asap so that i can train him/her well..

i'm gonna miss my students... especially the cute lil ones... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment