Sunday, September 20, 2015

Alhamdulillah, coming to September end

It has been 7 days since I've deactivated my account.. Alhamdulillah, felt much relief than ever. Someone ever told me before, in order to get connected, you will have to disconnect first. To those who still tries to figure out trying to login to my account, I'm really so sorry for you. Come on, no secrets in it.. Can you please stop doing it? Haiz.. I will be back insyaAllah soon.. Missing it very much indeed. But nevertheless, having disconnected from it, really gives me more time to focus at work and of course to the Almighty. I will still continue to blog, as much as possible, whenever I am available.




And to my love...
Maybe some of my post lately have been very negative, I'm not sure if you are reading this.. But it seems to make you feel guilty till it brings into your dream. Please don't feel bad, I know you've been working hard. Sometimes I just feel that you do not have time for me. Thank you for spending your free time for the past few days together, I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment