Sunday, October 13, 2013

They say this and that

They say if something appear from the past and you are normal and act as if nothing happened before its because you have move on fully. Oh yeah... I really felt that... its a good felling guys... its been a long time since I felt that.. nah... not gonna share much here,  just a glimpse will do..




Oh ya... on another note, I'm currently busy revising on o-level maths... not for myself though.. I took a short assignment for tuition.. finding it tough.. can't really cope with all the topics, really wonder how I can manage last time... must be the age issue! Hahahahaaaa! Yeah... age is catching up too fast... the number 3 seems around the corner soon too! Argghhhh... what's with numbers right? Made up my mind to just enjoy life as it is... continue working, earn and enjoy... well... that's pretty much for tonight....

To be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment