Sunday, October 23, 2011

do you have the key to unlock my heart?

as what i've said - my heart is still lock at the moment. its kind of difficult for me to accept other love currently. i met with a few people, some are trying to unlock it. but i'm not yet ready now.

people said the best way to get over it is to diversify your attention to someone else. yes i agree to that, but i wouldn't want the new person to suffer if i were to venge my anger in a way. i'm scared that he might end up being a victim. i guess opening up and being truthful is the best. he says to me that he has the key to unlock it. good thing, he's not being too pushy and he understands my situation, alhamdulillah.

i'm not giving him any hopes, i even told him please don't have too high hopes for me, i'm afraid that it won't go anywhere. i'm trying to take one step at a time, insyaAllah. i'm still mending this broken heart - it sucks, yeah.. no one says it is easy.

and i was really surprised to hear from him the other day. hmm, i didn't know that he is still finding me on facebook.. seems like someone is missing me too... haiz.. 'what a journey....'

No comments:

Post a Comment