Monday, July 19, 2010

never hang your dirty laundry outside of the house

have you heard of this quote before?


well, maybe..

it simply means, don't ever share your intimate problems to the whole world!
haha..!! wonder if i get the meaning right..

i know at times i do blog my sadness / problems on this blog.. but i do limit myself, i wouldn't blog on my dark secret (maybe just the highlights, not the detailed version) well.. did i mention secret? yeah, secret = can't be shared.


some problem arise on last friday night that really broke me down, it has been a while since i got a sudden knock like that - i was.. very, very sad. i did cry - alone, yes it feel stupid, but it helps to heal the hurt. i drove down to seletar dam and sat down for a moment. only Allah knows how I felt that moment, as if a sword that has just poke through my heart..


but.. i survived, Alhamdulillah


on saturday noon - everything went back to normal..
as a human being, we do make mistake..
i accepted the apology and i am sorry for being egoist too.



as always... it serve as a gentle reminder for myself.. thanks Allah for the wake up call..

No comments:

Post a Comment