Friday, June 4, 2010

missing in action

wooowww!! it has been some time since i've blogged.. hmm, have been too piled up with other commitments that I do not have enough time for myself.
It has been few weeks since i've hangout late at nite. hmmm.. missing my personal life... have been focussing too much at work that I cut down my "personal" time at work.. yeah switching myself to a more professional person @ work..

I hate complaints.. yes I really do!

Just finish my last paper for the semester last week.. kinda relief.. but i'm scared of the result.. *pray for me k?*

I'm currently interested to research of something 'new' - won't reveal it here though (quite personal - religious matter). Need some help from the Asatizahs @ PERSIS i guess... *what is happening to this world... - i wonder*



~~may the force be with you!! and have a great weekend everyone!!

\m/ peace and love from ms. fiza

No comments:

Post a Comment